Friday, February 14, 2014

Come along

I was unsure what to do for you today
All i knew was i wanted to make it a great day.
I had greatest of the ideas, but wanted to keep it simple,
It should make you smile, so that i can enjoy the sight of your dimple.
I know i can't meet you today, in-fact! this day; i don't follow,
All i believe is every day is special, if we see so.
My love for you is not tied to a specific day,
In-fact its so intense, that my mind simply can't keep your thoughts away.
You are the flower which blossoms every day newly in the garden of my heart,
Time since you have met me, my heart is continuously singing a mozart.
I wont be able to give you the biggest of things in the world,
but i assure you, i'l make the simple things so special that it will complete your world.
My mind thinks about you so much that sometimes i address my female colleagues with your name,
You and your thoughts; that's my mind's only aim.
If i am not thinking about you am not breathing,
and if am not reminiscing about you, my heart stops beating.
All i can say, on this special day (yeah for the world!),
I have been looking for you all this long.
Lets embrace this beautiful life together, come along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search