Sunday, January 5, 2014

Would you be my Companion?

I have a dream to build a castle,
would you mind helping me build it for us?
I have a dream to plant a garden of happiness in that castle,
would you mind helping me sow the seeds?
I have a dream to knit a roof of faith over that castle,
would you mind helping me with the threads?
I have a dream of painting the walls with trust,
would you mind helping me choose the colors?
I have a dream of laying the foundation of the castle with honesty,
would you mind helping me build the pillars?
Though the journey with me would be in a roller-coaster bus;
there would be ups and downs, but it would ultimately bring the best of us!
All i need for this is you and your support,
so the ship of our life would land safely at the love-port!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search