Sunday, August 3, 2008

...and i saw her

Just like every saturday, even on this saturday i went to Pune to freak out wid my frnz. And today was a special day since it was Sonal's bde and i was abt to give her a suprise by wishing her personally ;) so i was excited abt that. Since morning i was very happy coz i saw around 50 eye candies throughout the day with a best one early morning outside dadar station. I was about to fell down with the stunning beauty of that female ;).. Uffff.. kaaljat ghusli kataar.. I fell in love wd her @ that very moment. Well i will cut this off here because i dont want to discuss those eye candies over here but there is something else which i saw @ the end of the day. Actually my plan was to stay back in Pune on saturday since there was a trek scheduled on the next day that is 3rd august @ Lohgad, Malawli. But fortunately/unfortunately that trek got cancelled and i started my journey back home from Pune @ around 730pm. I reached Dadar at 11:15 i guess. Just playing wd my naughty thoughts i bet my mind that, "lets see whether i see the same stunning beauty @ that place again." So stupid i am or say over-ambitious ;). But AISA HI HOON MAIN :P.. But i cudnt see that female, it was quite obvious, what do u expect, that girl wud be waiting for me @ the 23rd hr of the day? :D :D :D. Just to give her pretty smile for me :p lolz....[Read attentively from here on] I ran to the ticket window since it was vacant. But guess what i saw a cute female in black t-shirt and red-chicken material patiala typo paijama dragging her red bag and rushing from one window to another along with another pretty old age woman (i thought she might be her mother). I was waiting @ the ticket counter admiring the beauty of that female. At one moment i thought i have seen this cutiepie somewhere but i suppressed that thought immediately coz every time i see a cute female i feel the same :D :D :D... But i was wrong this time, that female slowly came on the same ticket window on which i was standing, a name came into my mind and looking at her i went close to her searching ome book in my clumsy lil lappy bag i snatched out my autograph book and a pen and just looked @ her and asked softly, "Madhura Velankar?". Oh! god, she smiled and nodded her head affirmatively the "kataar" which had gone into my heart in the morning had now came out from the other side and was dead/stunned @ her beauty. She is ssooooooooooooo beautiful........ ufffff.. i cant describe it.. She smiled and gave her autograph on my lil autograph book. People started rushed into her to get her autograph. A lady offered her hand, and she nodded her head and said "Nahi Nahi.. Hatawar nahi.. Ajibaat naahi.." haai mai marjava.. kiti god toh awaaz.. burrrrrrrpppp!!!!!!.. i fel in love with her @ tht very moment.. Dun worry, i fall in love wd every new female which i find pretty :P... I followed her and she went to the platform number seven central railway dadar to catch her express train. I think she was going to Kolhapur for some shoot. dunno i just think so.. But u wont believe i am an asshole and the most idiot person on this land. Reason?? i had a digicam along wd me but i dint click her snap. how stupid isnt it?? totally insane.. But i kept admiring her beauty and i was lost.. i bought my ticket to Malad and took a borivali local and luckily got a window seat and you know wat?? for the entire 50 mins journey i was lost.. laughing smiling admiring and just reminiscing.. reminiscing.. reminiscing.. Muaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!! And finally i saw her....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search