Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thankyou.. Aai ani Pappa...

I have been writing about my life.. my experiences till date and my views.. Today i felt like writing about someone other than me.. and that someone else is not actually "someone else".. They are my parents.. well, i cant express my present state of mind.. My Master's results are out.. and i have scored first class in it. Although its not a gr8 thing for me since today every Chunnu munnu has a masters degree. But when i told my parents about this they were so excited and when i saw the happiness on their face, i was surprised. coz even if this degree does not mean that much to me, but it means a lot to them.. When i asked my mom about their over-excitement she replied "dear, you are the first person in our entire family to achieve this degree.. Apart from this, you dont know the pain which we have gone through when you were away from home for those 3 years. You used to come home in festivals and vacations but do you want me to remind my tears when you used to go back after evey vacation? These are just a few things, but there are many other things as well.." After hearing this emotional words of my mom, i broke into tears.. I just want to say "Thankyou Aai ani pappa.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search